Find the right savings account for your business.
At Union Bank of Mena, we offer several options for our business customers to invest in their future.
REGULAR SAVINGS ACCOUNT
- Interest: please contact your local branch to discuss current rates. Interest subject to change at any time. Interest will be compounded quarterly and credited to customer’s account every quarter. If account is closed before interest is credited, accrued interest is forfeited.
- Fees: a service charge fee of $2.00 will be imposed every month if account balance falls below $100 any day of the month.
- Statements are mailed monthly if the account has any EFTs; otherwise, statements are mailed quarterly.
- $100 minimum opening and re-opening deposit.
MONEY MARKET ACCOUNT
- $1,000 minimum balance requirement ($12 charge will be imposed if balance falls below $1,000 any day during the month.)
- Tiered interest rates based on balance:
- $25,000 & over
- Please contact your local branch to discuss current rates. Interest subject to change at any time.
- Interest will be compounded monthly and credited to customer’s account every month. If account is closed before interest is credited, accrued interest is forfeited.
- This account is not eligible for automatic overdraft privileges.
- Corporations, partnerships and sole proprietorships are eligible for this account.
CERTIFICATES OF DEPOSIT
- Certificates are purchased for a specific amount, term and rate.
- Terms available range from 31 days to 60 months.
- Interest rate determined by term.
- Interest can be added to the value of the certificate; credited to a checking or savings account or paid by check.
- Substantial penalty for withdrawal before maturity.